Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other trying to figure out exactly what's going on….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stella_geo
    Participant

css-tricks was always used as a reference.
    Now I found a reason to join the forum.

I have 2 philosophical questions

Recently I was told by some “senior” developers / entrepreneurs “I’m too old for this sh.., now I just cheaply outsource coding projects to other developers” and I wonder** why they feel that way** or why they do that. …
    Are they just bored, are they arrogant, they didn’t like coding at first place …?
    Please if you know – imagine – guess the answer just let me know… Or if you feel that way, try to explain…

Also, I found one question in this forum “How long does it take you to build a site?” (https://css-tricks.com/forums/topic/how-long-does-it-take-you-to-build-a-site/)
    It’s not about charge or money. It’s about finding out where you stand…
    So I would like to see more answers to this specific question (for this specific website as an example)

chrisburton
    Participant

If it involves CSS, I can see why. That’s the only part of front-end development that I absolutely hate doing. Although SASS has been made it more interesting.

stella_geo
    Participant

Thank you both for your answers.

I’m just trying to figure out what other people think and how the feel about their job.
    Is it just about making money or do they love what they are doing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.