Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Trouble With Header

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hudini16

Hi guys,

So, I’ve been working on my portfolio site over the past week or so and I’m really pleased with how it’s looking. You can view it here http://www.eyeforillustration.com It is on the Cargo Collective platform.

I have just one last problem that I just can’t get my head around.

Basically, I can’t get the header image aligned with the thumbnails and footer properly.

I would also like the header to slide like the thumbnails and footer when you resize the page. Also, when viewing it in different resolutions it seems to jump around depending on the width?

I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with the header container but I’ve tried everything and can’t get it working.

If you guys could take a quick look, any help would be much appreciated.

Jack

(If anyone would like an invitation to try Cargo out, I do have a couple to give away, just let me know)

Senff
    Participant

The header is set to 1200 pixels; change that to 1220. Then also give it margin: 0 auto; and it should be aligned with the rest of the page.

hudini16

Hey Senff,

Thank you so much, I think putting the margin: 0 auto; in there fixed it!
    I really appreciate your help on this one, I’ve been scratching my head over that for a good few hours!

Thanks again!
    Jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.