Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Trouble having an image centred.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jabelone
    Participant

Hi,
    At this website http://www.brisbanemade.com.au I am having trouble with centreing the main image at the top of every page. See how it is slightly off centre? I can post the custom CSS code but I am assuming you can see it by using the “inspect element” in google chrome. Thanks!

chrisburton
    Participant

See how it is slightly off centre? – @jabelone

No. There is no image. Also, your code is a mess and you should fix the SSL verification that needs to be signed by a trusted referrer.

jabelone
    Participant

Hi I’m really sorry. I forgot to turn off the plugin that shows an under construction page to anyone not logged on. The ssl should now also work to. Because it’s a plugin I can’t control the code. Again, sorry!

chrisburton
    Participant

@jabelone

Solution (CSS):

#header-logo-image img { display: block; margin: 0 auto; }

The ssl should now also work to.

It does in fact work now.

Because it’s a plugin I can’t control the code

Just an FYI, the code would be within the plugin’s folder which you can manipulate.

jabelone
    Participant

Hi again, I have tried using that section of code but it doesn’t work. I have also tried many different variations but they all appear to be not working. Everything from this page has not worked either, I still cannot work out why. (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7055393/center-image-using-text-align-center)

jabelone
    Participant

Sorry for the slow reply but I have been really busy and forgot that I had posted on here. It seems to be working well now. I have also managed to center everything else using only the child css (“Custom CSS”).

Thanks for all of your help!
    :-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.