Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Tricks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mwdewitt

Everyone, you should head over to my website, where I personally thank each and every one of you in my most recent blog post. Thank you, everyone! You guys are the best. I could not design a website without you!

Edit: If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know and I will add you to the roster of names. Thanks!

TheDoc

“…where I personally thank each and every one of you…”

Not quite ;) haha – congrats on getting the site finished!

mwdewitt

Haha! Okay, maybe not “personally.” Do you want me to add names? Because I can do that.

TheDoc

haha no no.

mwdewitt

It is done. Haha!

mwdewitt

The “fb-root” runs the “Like” button I have on the “Feel Good Candy” page, so you can like the graphic novel and it will show up on Facebook. Thank you for pointing out the footer overlap. It is not doing it in Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. I will try and fix it!

Edit: Okay, the footer should be fixed now.

CssPlatz

I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of the wonderful people over at CSS-Ticks ……. you may want to change “Ticks” to “Tricks”….. typo !!

Mottie

YAY nice work! And Happy New Year – I’m getting drunk early! *hic*

mwdewitt

@CssPlatz: Haha! CSS-Ticks. I never noticed it. Thank you for correcting me. I am usually really good at catching my typos.

@Mottie
    : Cheers to you as well. I will probably have a honey whiskey and soda in my near future.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.