Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Tough WordPress issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cybershot
    Participant

I am trying to get a custom loop working to return content. Having a bit of trouble figuring this one out. Through some help, I have gotten most of it. Here is what I am doing.

I have a menu page. This menu page has a parent category of menu. So every post that is made for the menu the user will select menu as the post parent. using a plugin for images, this allows me to have categories on the menu page with images. For example, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Above each of the three categories just listed, there is an image representing each category. Underneath the category is the category title and under the category title are all the posts titles made to that particular category set with the menu as the category parent. What I need to do is limit the amount of child categories shown on the menu page to 3. Right now, it shows 4. I am trying to paginate the menu page so that it will only show 3 but can’t figure it out. Here is my query that returns the image below. I am thinking I need a for loop instead of a foreach loop but not sure how to write it

http://pastebin.com/acAWMLmb
    The wine list needs to go away and there needs to be pagination under the remaining three menu categories so that you can view the wine list on the next page.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.