Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript [Solved] Tile spacing for website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dcaplan
    Participant

Hello,

I am using a tile template that I would like to add a little more space to. If you have a look at my site here: http://www.velcrodogdesigns.com/clients/AMR/dbv3/# you can see it is essentially three dynamic columns (either two small or one wide). The issue is I would like to add some more spacing between the three columns but I can’t figure out how to do that. If I add spacing just to the right of a large tile for instance it doesn’t move the entire column over, just that one tile. I know this is an odd request but any help would be great!

Paulie_D

Looks like this is a javascript issue as the layout is managed by a masonry plugin.

You’d need to check the parameters there.

dcaplan
    Participant

Thank you Paulie_D, how did you determine this? I am looking at the header and I don’t even see a link to a javascript other than a clock I put on this page?

dcaplan
    Participant

Scratch that, I see it. Thank you!

Paulie_D

As for how…I wasn’t looking for the script link.

If you inspect any of the tiles using developer tools you can see all the inline styles and the absolute positioning….that’s pretty much guaranteed to be a masonry javascript layout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.