Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Thought I’d share

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JoshWhite

Hey all, just did a wedding site for some really good friends of mine. Thought I’d share.

dashheartsmorgan.com/

davidlab.be
    Participant

in chrome the site is broken. The image under the nav bar effect does not line up and something is not right with the header. The left text box is to far left and the photos on the right don’t blend well on the edges.

Johnnyb

The design is cool, I’m not a big fan of the white box behind the date and scrolling images though, I think it’d look better if they were just on top of the image behind them. Also, you should probably fade out the left side of the background image to match the right. I like the use of the tabs for the page nav but didn’t really like that I had to scroll down to read every section. Content is king! And in this case it seems to all be shoved towards the bottom as an after thought. Maybe you could have the large image on the home page and then when you click on a new page the content scrolls up over it so you don’t have to keep scrolling down? Don’t get me wrong though it’s a cool design.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.