Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other The Web Design Toolkit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone! I know getting everything you need to build a website can be a tedious activity, so I decided to put a web design toolkit together. The toolkit is absolutely free, a thirty megabyte .zip file and can be found at http://fiveeightfive.com/the-web-design-toolkit/.

The Web Design Toolkit includes:

* Left Fixed, Right Fluid Layout (HTML & CSS)
    * Left Fluid, Right Fixed Layout (HTML & CSS)
    * Left Fixed, Center Fluid, Right Fixed Layout (HTML & CSS)
    * 500+ icons
    * 30 backgrounds
    * 10 Photoshop Brushes

http://fiveeightfive.com/the-web-design-toolkit/

arjunvasudeva
    Participant

icons :D

Well, thanks for sharing the useful web design toolkit you have. It can help aspiring web designers to come up with their own websites. I hope you can update it regularly to include new knowledge and strategies.

No problem, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff. Let me know if you think there’s anything you think I should change/add to the toolkit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That Web Design Toolkit is really amazing. I had undertaken some freelancing Web design projects. I hope this Web Design Toolkit will definitely help me in these projects.

sliver37

Thanks a lot for putting this together. Awesome kit. :D

Maxi

Wow a very good package. thanks

swoop
    Participant

Amazing ! Thank you :D

I’m glad people are enjoying the toolkit. I’ll be implementing a redesign of my site and releasing an updated Web Design Toolkit within the next week!

Jerm993

It’s telling me the page cannot be found :(

MaskdTux

The link is broken. I have searched his site, but I haven’t been able to find the correct page.
    This content sounds great, I hope that you can fix the link to send us to the correct page.
    Thanks

alenshowbrizz
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this information because I have been finding some different tools So I just got it all of this , I really impress of your stuff man, Great job.

oliviathn

I found this link from web when I searched web design toolkit for my sister ‘s project. Keep sharing a very good ebook of web designing, it is very useful web design toolkit, A very good toolkit to create own websites, I hope nearly it will relese with its newest version with lots of knowledge.

jonnyj99

There are many different types of tools for a create a web design. The main tools are given the below. Adolbe Photoshop, PHP, HTML, iCab, Graphics converter. This is a web designing language. It is more useful to create a design.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.