Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other The Lodge sub issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Ree Hjelm
    Participant

Hello.

I’m not sure this is the right avenue for this, but maybe someone got some ideas while I wait for a response from the contact form I sent last night.

I signed up for The Lodge last night with PayPal. Once the payment was done it took me back to the site and it looked like I was ready to watch content (it said something like “you probably want to get going…”). But when I came back to The Lodge it still had the “Sign up now” button. I’ve logged in many times now and it still don’t seem to recognize me.

If I got to one of the videos it says I should try a cache flush and log in fresh. Done that, several times. Also tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer so far.

I got both a “You sent a payment …” and a “You set up a payment profile … ” confirmation from PayPal, so the payment has gone through.

Does it just take some time before it activates? I got no such indication during the sign up process, so I doubt it?

Has anyone had similar issues? Any tips on what I can try while I wait?

Thanks.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

I got you sorted out @thomasree – sorry about the trouble. If anyone else ever has any trouble at all with The Lodge, hit us up here and we’ll get you sorted out right away https://css-tricks.com/contact/

Thomas Ree Hjelm
    Participant

Aye it’s working for me now. Awesome, thanks Chris! That’s the rest of my evening planned :-)

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.