Give help. Get help.

  • # April 10, 2013 at 4:19 am

    Hi guys, I don’t know what to call it so I’m having a hard time searching for tutorials about it. What do you call this form that we are writing into where you can choose from the options if you want to make your text bold, italic or make it as another paragraph?

    I’m trying to create my own basic cms website and I want my clients to manipulate basic text formatting for the content of their website.

    Does it involve javascript?

    # April 10, 2013 at 4:31 am

    How about something like ?

    # April 10, 2013 at 4:47 am

    Oh my God. That is the most amazing thing I ever discovered today! That’s brilliant @CrocoDillon! Thanks for the help! :)

    # April 10, 2013 at 5:01 am

    Yw :)

    # April 10, 2013 at 7:40 am

    Wow… that is _awesome_! thanks CrocoDillon!!!

    # April 10, 2013 at 10:30 pm

    WYSIWYG editor. That is the general type of editor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.