Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Testing CSS3 , HTM5 and WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Locke
    Participant

I just develope a site for a relative, and I Just think that I could try testing some CSS3 , a little bit of preparations for HTML 5 and WordPress and, result is this:

unfortunately the design I didn’t do it , the Designer of my relative was the one in charge of this part and between us I don’t like the design ….

Also I’m having a lot of troubles makeing the site fit correctly in IE7. but besides that all is working fine…..

And speaking about the css,html and wordpress…. what do do you think? do I need to fix something? DO i need to get rid of something? , or Seriously, DO I need to get rid of everything? hehe

thnaks!

blue642

well, the top and bottom nav can be hard to read with the busy background behind the text, I’d add some subtle background to alleviate that. other than that, it seems to have a lot of breathing room, you don’t want all the elements clustered together, but there may be a little too much space around elements.

And in Firefox on windows, I am seeing the "featured" div overlap the header section by a few pixels, intended?[attachment=0]screeny.gif[/attachment]

Other than that I personally feel that although it’s a little generic, the design fits the product/ industry pretty well.

Locke
    Participant

Cool thanks for the feedback !

I’m now thinking to add some opacty to the backgorund or maybe increse de font size.

also the overlap was intended, the designer told me , that will help "to make more notorious the featured banner". :?

I will add more em’s to that top margin ,I think it will look better down the mainmenu.

again thanks for the feedback…

Locke
    Participant

I just made a Few changes, with a some problems loading some section in Safari and IE7 and 8, mainly in IE7 , but improving the code.

please take look and tell me what you think? :?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.