Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS testimonal animation position: abso..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    its_boxy123
    Participant

Hey guys,

I really need to get this website done asap so please help me out.

So the problem is that when my animation occurs on the mobile version of the website the text as overlapping each other as show on the link below, but on the computer version its perfectly fine so can you guys help me out please.

Thanks
    -Boxy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c85a7kqn948phyt/Screenshot%202018-10-04%2013.45.53.png?dl=0

Paulie_D

We’d need to see a demo of live code in Codepen.io.

You’re unlikely to get many users clicking random links to images.

its_boxy123
    Participant

Here is the link but if you add paragraph to it it colides with this text help me please! https://codepen.io/anon/pen/KGMNyd

Beverleyh
    Participant

The animated text has been pulled out of the flow of the document because it’s positioned absolutely, while the standard paragraph sits in the normal flow and can’t “see” the animation, hence the overlap.

You could push the paragraph of standard text away from the animation with a top margin.

You could also change how much of a margin is there inside media queries for different screen sizes.

its_boxy123
    Participant

@beverleyh Thank you for the help!

Shikkediel
    Participant

Here’s a solution that uses a bit of Javascript:

codepen.io/anon/pen/dgXVJe

It loops through the text elements and gets their maximum height, then sets that same height to the parent container so the following element will “notice” it.

its_boxy123
    Participant

@shikkediel i also need help with adding more slides if i add the slide and when i try to adject the css it messes up can you help me please? Thank you!

Shikkediel
    Participant

If you post another pen that shows the issue, I’m sure we can figure it out.

Beverleyh
    Participant

These might help to get you started:

Modify as desired.

its_boxy123
    Participant

https://codepen.io/aryan-sharma/pen/rqMmoj It still wont work I am i doing something wrong? I don’t really know java script. btw the issue eccours when you take it to mobile size.

its_boxy123
    Participant

Thanks for that!

its_boxy123
    Participant

@Shikkediel i can’t show it to you because it isn’t working same as it is working on pen on sublime it is different all the text are in line like:

ab
    cd
    ef
    sd
    sd
    sd

like that as shown above can send you the drop box image

Shikkediel
    Participant

If I can’t see the page live, I’m afraid I won’t be able to offer much help…

iosman
    Participant

Wow actually i loved your blog man..Thanks for sharing awesome content.

its_boxy123
    Participant

@Shikkiediel Don’t Worry about it I have resolved the issue Thank you for Helping me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.