Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other test

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    typo_78
    Participant

sorry I am trying to create a thread and it looks like it doesn’t show up …

is there any problem with the forum ? or the message should be processed by the admin :)

Shikkediel
    Participant

It’s probably caused by some kind of script that is being posted. That’ll usually make the forum spit it out.

Although I’m experiencing something similar without seeing the refusal page. Page refresh did the trick this time.

typo_78
    Participant

thanks, it could be …
    best regards,

Senff
    Participant

There are no messages in the queue right now. Did you manage to post it after all? Is this the one you had trouble with? https://css-tricks.com/forums/topic/css-html-text-text-mouseover-shortcode-wrap/

Paulie_D

Damn…I thought I’d already posted that I’d found it and passed it through the filters.

There was some code in there that the forum software didn’t like initially.

typo_78
    Participant

hello there, meanwhile I’ve figured out

@Paulie_D
    as I said there on stackovrfl pages, hope you don’t mind, i have to admit that your answer it was a good place to start but in my case didn’t work 100%. In the end I’ve switched the display options .child /
    .parent:hover .childand now everything is looking good.I’ll post the answer there.
    Thank you all for your interest.

PS: @Senff yes that’s the post :D, I’ll replay there for those who’ll need an answer in the future, I’ve found the solution thanks to Paulie_D.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.