Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Tell me what you think of the new site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tqdesign

Gathered a lot of useful info. from CSSTricks and wanted to see what others thought about the site.

http://www.cleanint.com

Thanks for looking at it and please feel free to provide any constructive critiques.

Take care.

TheDoc

Looks very good, quite "clean" if you can excuse the pun.

Didn’t have too long of a look, but there weren’t any glaring deformities, so I’d chalk it up as a job well done.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

It’s a nice looking site. I like it a lot.

My picky cretiques:

You made SWFs for the main navigation? Why? If you did it to get a special font, use SIFR. Search engines are getting better at understanding Flash, but I still recommend sticking with HTML wherever possible (especially for main navigation).

Great intro flash animation. I’d recommend having the "mouseout" be a smoother withdrawl instead of the instant disappear… maybe reverse your "mouseover" action.

My $.02

tqdesign

Ashton,

Thanks for the input.

It is because of the special font that we use. I’ll check into the mouseover issue you are talking about.

My other area of opinion is on the blog. I am beginning to feel the colors are too light.

Any thoughts on that?

AshtonSanders
    Participant
    "tqdesign" wrote:
    It is because of the special font that we use.

Use SIFR

"tqdesign" wrote:
    My other area of opinion is on the blog. I am beginning to feel the colors are too light.

Any thoughts on that?

It’s a nice light site, so I don’t think it’s a big deal. I would try to get at least one image into each blog post though. Eyes like images.

JaredAM

Not bad. Personally I’d make the font a little darker (if not black). Lighter fonts are better for younger audiences, but since you’re focused on companies, you might want to make sure the font is easy to read for older viewers.

tqdesign

Are you referring to the main page for font color? I agree on the blog/article section.

synn

Looks good. Especially flash logo and presentation. Site is also well designed and things are arranged well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.