Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Tabs not working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    papdronning
    Participant

I’m having issues with the tabs on the right side at marensblog.dk not working.

The site is built upon this theme: http://wpdemo.themnific.com/pre/02/
    and there they work fine.

Noel Forte
    Participant

Hi –

When I inspect your code, it seems that JavaScript is applying display: none; to each of your <li> elements inside the <ul id="serinfo">.

The JavaScript console seems to be reporting the following error on line 9 of tabs.js.

Uncaught TypeError: Property '$' of object [object Object] is not a function

Worth looking into. Looks like jQuery isn’t handling this properly.

Hope this helps in some way.

papdronning
    Participant

The version of jQuery loaded with the site has been changed to make it Jigoshop compatible. Du you think this might be causing it?

Noel Forte
    Participant

Perhaps…I’m not sure, but from what I see it seems like the $ in your code; the jQuery shortcut is being called invalid. Since ordinary JS doesn’t know what to do with the $, it just shuts down.

That tells me that either jQuery isn’t being loaded, or for whatever reason, regular JS is parsing the file instead of jQuery.

There could be a number of things that might be wrong. I’d start playing with it, as there no yes or no answer for what might be causing the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.