Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] table goes outside the browser window

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sladepowers
    Participant

I’ve tried repeatedly to get the css to behave correctly but to no avail. I set the table to 100% and the page to 100% but the table still goes outside the browser window. any suggestions, any help. I’m a slightly lost on the way to make this happen. I thought I was doing everything correctly but I was wrong. The name of the site is sbhorizons.com. I really want to know how the css is not working so I can know and learn to make it work correctly next time. I don’t need a handout, just a hand. Thanks.

http://codepen.io/sladepowers/pen/PqvZXp

Shikkediel
    Participant

Edit – not clear what is asked. Don’t see a table on the web page. Or any images inside the pen.

sladepowers
    Participant

The reset did the trick. I have been reading more on css and it’s becoming more and more fun. Thanks. I also want to consider maybe downsizing the images a bit. Thank you both Shikkediel and josh.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Alrighty then, I thought I was on the wrong track there but it turned out to be useful after all. Fun is definitely the best way to absorb a lot. Cheers.

The reset

*, *:before, *:after {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

Someone must’ve clicked a wrong button on josh’s reply…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.