Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS SUGGESTIONS – Client Updatable Image Gallery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raster333
    Participant

I have a client who is a contractor and he wants to have a page on his site that is just photos of his recent work.

I showed him a flickr widget but he wants something that we can customize to fit into the site better and that is an entire page that he can update anytime he wants.

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Art

textpattern or wordpress site.

id do textpattern bc its easier to configure imo.. but idk.

look at signalnoise.com. if you fumble around his stuff you’ll find his image gallery thats flash i assume. there has to be an easy way to update that bc ive seen it other places too.

koewnet

Maybe you could customize a Zenphoto-gallery? It’s free, fast (depends on server) and you can modify it to your needs (html output and css).

jhallmusic

I’m using Autoviewer on a site I’m developing. It uses an XML file to determine what images to load. Should work well for that. Both the free version and $40 version use the XML file, so you should be good either way (I think). Changing the filenames in the xml file should be pretty easy to teach to just about anybody… hopefully :)

http://www.airtightinteractive.com/projects/autoviewer/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.