Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Stats Tracker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Benzur
    Participant

Hey guys,
    New to posting on here. Hoping you guys can help me out as I’m not very sharp with JavaScript myself. Essentially, I’m trying to make a simple page that lets me click a + or – to change the image to reflect an increase or decrease in skill. I also want the page to save the state of the image so if I close the page, I can go back to it either on a different browser, or even on a different computer, so I’m not sure what kind of cookie work that requires if any. Does it need to write to a file that saves itself on the site?

Here’s a visual graphic I just whipped up that it will look similar to – IMAGE

I thought it would be easy to make a script to switch out the image for every + you hit, but being inexperienced at JavaScript, I am absolutely lost :)

Bonus: Ultimately, I’m hoping to make it so when the bar gets full that it lvl’s up and changes a number value to the side to go from 1 to 2 and resets the bar to “empty”

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you guys!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.