Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Starting WordPress?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Odd_E

Hey Everyone! I’ve been a stalker around this site for the last 4-5 months, and decided to join the forums. For my first topic, I need help. I’m currently making a site for a group I’m in, and I need to make a WordPress site. However, I don’t know where to start, and I was hoping you guys could help me out.

As for costs, I want this to cost nothing, but if there’s something I have to pay for, then I have no choice. So far, we registered a domain name with GoDaddy, and the transfer code date is the 29th of January, so nothing can be live until then.

So what I need are tutorials, and such, and just things that can start me off, even comments with descriptions on how WordPress works.

P.S. I have an intermediate knowledge of CSS, and I understand almost all HTML. (For CSS I know the basics of floats, coloring parts, how hover works, and CSS3 transitions. )

Thanks in Advance,
    Odd_E

Brightonmike

The codex is your friend: http://codex.wordpress.org/

TheDoc

There are lots and lots and lots of functions. Would be near impossible to go through them all in a summary reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.