Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Stack order of elements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gombroo
    Participant

Hello,
    please take a look at newsletter form on my page. You have to click here and scroll down a little bit. How to set the carrot over the input field?
    Thanks!

Mamun
    Participant

If you want the carrot to be seen on the input field you can try this:

1. put background: none, to the input field and put some negative bottom margin values on .marchewka (image holder) class and resize the image as needed.
    2. You can directly place the carrot image inside the input field as background image and resize it as needed.

3. Also if you want the image to be on top of the input field and the input to be not clickable you can use

position: relative; z-index: 2; to the .marchewka (image holder) class. Put some negative bottom margin and resize the image as needed.

gombroo
    Participant

Dear Mamun,

please help me with marchewka (carrot)! :)

As for no. 1 “put background: none” – background of which container? .marchewka, .mc4wp-form-fields or .mc4wp-form input[type=email]?

As for no. 2 – I’ve placed marchewka image inside input field then add position and z-index to .marchewka and nothing happened.

Mamun
    Participant

Okay, try this out.

Remove this div

Use this css inside your first name input field.

background: url(‘http://przyzielonymstole.pl/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/marchewka-250.png’) no-repeat left/100px;

gombroo
    Participant

Unfortunately it’s not working…

Mamun
    Participant

There’s no way it will not work. Do exactly as instructed and give me the link. I went to your link and everything is as before. Just putting the background on the input field will solve the problem. Then you’ll just have to remove the other div that contains the image.

Or it may happen that I didn’t understand your problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.