Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Squarespace checkout extra button

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cookiesatelier
    Participant

Hi there,

Hope anyone can help me here. I live in Belgium and put up an great looking webshop using squarespace. But now I can only accept credit cards. Here in Belgium a lot of people like it if they just get an email with instructions on what they have to pay and the bank account number.

So all I need is a change of my checkout page. So they can choose between the credit card or push a button that automatically sends me their order. I have no problem with sending them the email with the information myself. I would just like it if they push the button they get a message that their order has come true and I get the order.

Can anyone help me with this? You would make my day. If I can do anything back, just ask.

Have a great day.

Paulie_D

We’re not a coding service.

Have you done any research on how this might be achieved?

If so, what have you tried and what isn’t working?

If you haven’t, now’s them to get googling and start the process.

Cookiesatelier
    Participant

Hi,

I have been researching all day, but I guess I’m the only one needing this extra button. I’m sorry I didn’t know I couldn’t ask for some help here.

Paulie_D

You can’t just “Add a button”.

That button has to do something. You’ll probably need PHP or some other server-side scripting to do this…and probably a little javascript to get the function to fire.

Of course SqSp have forms for you….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slFX1QIvBL8

Cookiesatelier
    Participant

I know the button has to do something. I just thought a button next to the checkout button would do it. So people can choose between checkout with creditcard or receiving an email with the bank account number. Only question is where can I get someone to write me the code?

Paulie_D

Only question is where can I get someone to write me the code?

Pay someone?

If it’s a simple job it shouldn’t be a large cost.

Cookiesatelier
    Participant

Yes, that was the idea in the first place. Where do I find someone who can do it quickly?

Paulie_D

Where do I find someone who can do it quickly?

Not here.

Internet search for developers in your area?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.