Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Space between buttons while centered and responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rbartlomain
    Participant

Hey guys. I’m working on “redesigning” our church website. However we’re using a CMS/template system that’s not super flexible but should work great for us for the most part. Just mentioning that to keep in mind that what I can do coding-wise CAN be somewhat limited but I don’t think it should be an issue.

Anyhow, within a text area I’ve got 3 boxes/buttons that are all in line with each other and break as the window size decreases. However, I’m not sure what the most effective way is of spacing them out while maintaining the ability to break responsively and stay centered.

On that same note, is there a way to ensure that when the buttons break that they break to one button per line instead of a mix of 2 on one and 1 on the other?

This is a link to the website preview: http://faithchurch-preview.cloversites.com/home

Hopefully you can see what I’m talking about. For reference, the Clover site is built to be responsive as-is but wasn’t keeping the buttons centered as they broke so I used ‘auto’ on the left & right margin on each button and a 10px margin on the top so they have some space between them when they break.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.