Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Sorting products and categories in Canvas theme – wordpress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rebecca
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to organise the product catalogue section of a wordpress site – I’m using Canvas theme in case that makes a difference.
    Originally we were going to set up only a main categories and sub categories so I used the plugin ‘Term Management Tools’ which was great at merging my products in to categories but now we need second and third sub categories. I was thinking the easiest way may be to just uncategorize the whole lot and start over but I cant find a way to do that.

I’m currently going through and searching by name for groups of products but half of the products aren’t even showing up when searched for and aren’t displaying on the site if they aren’t in the new categories I’ve made. I have no idea what I’ve managed to do!
    If anyone could offer any help it would be greatly appreciated as there as 3,500 products I need to sort through!

This is the link to the site if you want to check it out.
    http://axax1678.staging-cloud.netregistry.net/projectsabout/product-catalogue/

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.