Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Some questions about a string of code…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mattiapaganelli
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I’ve 3 questions regarding this code:

<style type="text/css">
        .knrFormWr * {margin:0 !important;padding:0 !important;opacity:1 !important;visibility:visible !important}
        .knrFormWr br {display:none !important}
        .knrFormWr {overflow:hidden !important;padding:0.5em !important; color:#444}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] .knrOa {overflow:auto !important;margin:0.2em 0 !important;padding:0.1em 0 !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] {overflow:hidden !important;margin:0.4em 0 0 0 !important;padding:0.1em 0 !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] label{display:block !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI].knrObb label:after {content:''!important;color:inherit !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input, .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] textarea{
            float:left !important;width:100% !important;border-radius:1px; border: 1px solid #BFBFBF !important;
            box-sizing:border-box !important;-moz-box-sizing:border-box !important;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box !important;
            outline: none; padding:0.2em 0.5em !important
        }
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input{height: auto !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input:hover, .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] textarea:hover{
            border-color: #AAA  !important;
        }
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input:focus, .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] textarea:focus{
            border-color: #4d90fe !important;
            box-shadow: inset 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.3);
        }
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] textarea{ resize:none !important }
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] textarea{height:5em !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input.knrPrec{margin-left:2% !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSort [data-knrI] input.knrFr{float:right !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrSub {
            padding: 0.2em 0.9em !important;margin-top:0.6em !important;background-color: #F08A00;
            border: none !important;border-radius: 0.3em !important;display: inline-block !important;color: #fff;
            font-size: 1.2em !important;text-decoration: none !important;
            cursor:pointer !important;
        }
        .knrFormWr .knrSub:active {position: relative !important;top: 1px !important;}
        .knrFormWr .knrPri{margin:0.3em 0 0 0 !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrPri input{margin-right:0.1em !important;display:inline !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrPriLink{font-size:1em !important;text-decoration:none !important;display:inline !important;color:inherit !important}
        .knrFormWr .knrPriLink:hover, .knrFormWr .knrPriLink:active{text-decoration:none !important;color:inherit !important}
    </style>
    <div style="width: 326px;" class="knrFormWr">
        <form data-redir="http://www.mattiapaganelli.it/rimani-aggiornato-per-email/" class="knrForm">
            <div class="knrSort">
                <div data-knri="name">
                    <label><span class="knrLN"></span></label>
                    <input name="name" type="text" placeholder="Nome">
                </div>
                <div data-knri="email">
                    <label><span class="knrLN"></span></label>
                    <input name="email_value_1" type="text" placeholder="Email">
                </div>
            </div>
            <input value="Mjk0OQ" name="id_circle" class="knrFId" type="hidden">
            <div data-knri="" class="knrPri knrPriCustom" style="display: block;">
            </div>
            <p style="text-align: center;"><input style="width: 150px; height: 30px; background-color: rgb(16, 6, 115);" value="Invia" class="knrSub" type="submit">
        </form></>
    </div>
    <script defer src="http://api.konora.com/embed/form/main.js"></script><p style="text-align: center;">

The code above is used to subscribe visitors

Here are the 3 questions:

1. If you open my website (http://www.mattiapaganelli.it – is italian) you can see the POP UP that includes the form.
      The problem is that: once the datas are collected, the 3 fields continue to remain on the page and to give problems.
      How can I solve this problem?

1. Once I click on “Iscrivimi” (subscribe) the pop up remains open. Is there a way to give the command “ESC” once the datas are collected?
      2. This is an extra that I need for another page:
        I’ve tried multiple times and in multiple ways to fit into a single line the fields “Name” and “Email” but seem to be “stuck” one below the other and aligned exclusively to left.
        Some strings to insert?

Is anyone able to help me?

Thank you,
    Mattia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.