Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Some advice, tips, and critiques for a new site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oxxi
    Participant

I’ve decided to finally focus on web design/development as a career and here is my first attempt in a while. It’s not much, but I’m getting the hang of things again and would like some opinions, advice, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/q9wgp44

Anyways, first thing is the logo. I like it but at the same time it feels off… maybe. What do you think? I was thinking to just leave it as text but I wanted a simple SVG graphic that was responsive. Second thing is the 3 boxes/div’s on the bottom aren’t truly responsive. I can’t really figure out a better layout right now. Should I just leave it as is? I was thinking of implementing a fluid grid system for the boxes but I don’t want to include a whole framework with a bunch of stuff I’m not going to use. Is there a simple grid system that I could just use for those 3 boxes without changing the rest of the css/html?

yck016
    Participant

i hve seen ur website. i think its not a good idea to hve logo color similar to the background. ur products are skate boards and accessories, its good that the logo is colorful and dynamic to reflect ur underlying. my 2 cents.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.