Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] XHTML Chop Lying?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thisishard

So, i clicked a link to this site as i like using price calculators to see how much people charge. I get to the bottom and notice that they have buttons for XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2.1, now normally i would ignore this but for some reason i clicked on them and in fact they do not validate… Are they trying to trick us? But then why would they link to the validator? Anyway just thought i would put it out there, may be the owner views these forums and would like to explain…
    http://www.xhtmlchop.com

thisishard

Ooo, it turns out that there is only one page that does not validate, the price calculator that i was looking at, what are the chances.

cssexpert

Calling someone lier for some page not validating is not a great idea. Web is sensitive space to share something like this, it can ruin company’s reputation. People may have different interpretation of what you are saying. I know this company personally and they do a very good and professional work.

As an CSS Expert I feel sometimes its hard to validate order page because of use of Java Script, so I’m ok with their order page not validating in W3c :) .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.