Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Valid Code Getting Butchered by Firefox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    supermankd

I am baffled my code validates works fine in chrome and safari and somehow I get nothing but an email address in FF.

http://kyam.ca/kyam06

Code:

Kyam Contracting Inc. General Contractor operating in the Edmonton and surrounding area.

Unfortunately your browser does not have JavaScript capabilities which are required to exploit full functionality of our site. This could be the result of two possible scenarios:

1. You are using an old web browser, in which case you should upgrade it to a newer version. We recommend the latest version of Firefox.
    2. You have disabled JavaScript in you browser, in which case you will have to enable it to properly use our site. Learn how to enable JavaScript.

homesolution puzzle

What we are all about

Kyam Contracting is a General Contractor operating in Edmonton and surrounding area. Our focus is on helping our customers achieve their goals in an effective stress free manor. By building great relationships with our sub-trades, suppliers and employees, we have developed a skilled team of professionals capable of achieving great results in a broad range of construction services.

Although our company is young, our methodology is timeless. Click any of the links below to learn about some of the things we do to create solutions and achieve great results.

Let us show you why we truly are the simple solution contractor!

Get in touch with us

Phone:780.965.7121

Click vCard to add contact card to your mobile phone or address book software. Although vCard is a standard only some devices and software support it.

contact

E-mail Address:
    Subject:
    Enter the text contained in the image into the text box:
    ** PLEASE DESCRIBE THIS IMAGE **

TheDoc

Very odd! It fully loaded, and then reverted to this random email address that isn’t even in the HTML. Must be one of your scripts.

Do a find through all of your files for "[email protected]". That will show you your problem file.

supermankd

I had it encrypted using the emcoda plug in for coda… Deleting it fixed the problem.

Code:

Thanks Doc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.