Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other [Solved] Theming the WP Publish Form (bring it from the Back End to the Front End)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    badrspe
    Participant

Hi Lovely Team!
    I’m Bouyaala Badr from Morocco, I’m an engineering student and I’m actually working to set up an online community for all the engineering schools in Morocco, using WordPress.
    One of my needs in this project, is to make it possible for all the site contributors to publish their articles on the community blog (with the admin approval, like in the wp back end) directly from the site itself. What I want to say here, is that I want to bring the wp publish form (from the wp back end or just use a similar one if it’s possible) and put it on a theme template page, so like that the community contributors won’t see the wp back end while they still able to publish their articles directly from a “Publish an article” page on the site.
    Any suggestion will be welcomed.
    Thank you for all the awesome tips.
    Badr

badrspe
    Participant

okkay, it seems interesting to check out!

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Check out TDO Mini Forms as well

badrspe
    Participant

Yep, the TDO Mini Forms plugin was my latest decision, I tried One Quick Post as well but it was kind of features poor comparing it to TDO Mini Forms.
    Thank you guys for all the tips, especially Chris and Jeff at digwp.com : “In WordPress, plugins are for everything” :)
    Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.