Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Specifying pace between paragraphs and images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    copaesthetic

What is the best way to specify the return (vertical space) between images and paragraphs contained within the same div? I know how to specify space between entire blocks of divs, but this is a bit different.

Code:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla dictum ligula vel lacus suscipit molestie. Mauris eu quam consequat elit imperdiet ullamcorper quis et dolor.

continue to ABOUT

For instance, I want the space between the IMAGE1.png and IMAGE2.png to have a vertical space 18px between eachother. And I also want the space between IMAGE2.png to have a vertical space of 18px between it and the paragraph of text that follows it.

I tried creating a type selector rule by defining the line height of <p>, but that made the lines of text double-spaced when I only wanted to define the space AFTER and BEFORE a paragraph begins (same with images). Nevermind that I feel weird about scattering a bunch of <p> tags around images. There must be a better way to do this…

noahgelman
    Participant
    Code:
    #who img,
    #who p {
    margin:0 0 18px 0;
    }
    copaesthetic

Thanks done, I forgot about being able to apply the same margin rules to tags WITHIN divs.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.