Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Some issues with Wufoo Form with Colorbox and jQuery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    miker1961
    Participant

First, I wanted to thank Chris Coyier for his tutorial and post on how to create an Wufoo Form in an overlay window using the jquery plugin, Colorbox.

I have integrated it into a one page site I’ve just set up but for some reason the alignment on the border around the overlay window is off by just a tad. Take a look and you will see some hairline offsets between the graphics making up the border around the form. I am basically replicating the code that Chris used in his tutorial but I can’t figure out what is going on. If someone could take a look and let me know if they have any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Here is the site:
    http://www.vitalmhealth.com/mobile-101/

Thanks,

Mike

Chris Enloe

Just go into the colorbox.css and play around with the values. Though I do like the entire site, nice job man!

miker1961
    Participant

Hey Chris,

I did actually go into the colorbox.css file and screw around with the values but no luck. I was actually messing around with it using firebug. I’m not sure if my other css files are over riding something. Any other ideas?

Thanks
    Mike

Bob

Everything seems fine to me, do you have a screenshot of the problem?

miker1961
    Participant

Wow! That is very strange. It seems to be working now. I swear it wasn’t aligning properly just this morning. Oh well chalk that one up to the CSS gremlins.

Thanks
    Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.