Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Rounded corner top right

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    burtflaxton
    Participant

I am trying to get a rounded corner in the top right corner of my site. No matter what method I try I have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any pointers?

You can see the issue only after you have added an item to the cart, just do so from the products slider at the bottom of the homepage.

http://turbodieselpower.com/

Any help/advice/direction is much appreciated.

burtflaxton
    Participant

mind = blown

Okay, this is going to be my favorite forums for quite some time. Time to start helping other out as much as I can to spread the love.

noahgelman
    Participant

When you add something to the cart, and the div appears on the right, its appearing too far over, it stretching my screen and creating a horizontal scroll bar. very unpleasent. Add {right:0} to your #recent-items div and that’ll take care of it.

burtflaxton
    Participant

I did that on purpose to hide it from view. I am really trying to hide it until the “view item list” is clicked. I just stuck it over there for demonstration, but now I can’t seem to find a solution other than sticking it far to the right out of view.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.