Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Need help with CSS3 nav ASAP!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    markthema3
    Participant

Link

Okay, first things first. This only happens on screens wider than 1200px, as I have media queries set up since it overlaps content. It doesn’t anymore since I made it hide itself, but I’ll change that AFTER I fix the major site breaking bugs.

Here’s the problem. The nav menu is supposed to slide out, then have all the options displayed. It also has a vertical text label. The menu items slide over further when you hover. When you hover over the lower ones, the menu compresses (specifically the first li in the list), which makes it very difficult to click the link to the homepage. Any help is much appreciated.

I would prefer it not have the extra spacing, but if it KEEPS the spacing, that’s fine for now. Then I can try to make it smaller tomorrow.

Those with smaller screens, yes I know the nav label is still there, I’ll make it hidden after I fix this.

On a side note, any comments on the logo?

markthema3
    Participant

I really need to get this fixed ASAP. Any POSSIBILITIES that I could look into would be awesome.

markthema3
    Participant

Any ideas?

markthema3
    Participant

Nevermind, it’s fixed now. Any ideas on how to remove the extra space would still be helpful.

Akuseru
    Participant

Use this to guide yourself. You can use the whole code if you want. :) http://jsfiddle.net/3BMNr/

markthema3
    Participant

Hmm… I don’t like the way it jumps back to the left. My version. It does work as intended though :P

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.