Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End [Solved Like a BOSS] Ohh Ladies and Gentlemen… Im very tired and in need of some help, COUNTERS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JohnMotylJr
    Participant

MY beautiful friends on css-tricks. Lets say i have an image of a thumb with a tiny little box next to it. When a user comes along and clicks that little hand, waabam! the number 1 should display next that hand. Im going for the facebook like kind of system except not as crazy.

Im strong in css/html/js/ but i am learning this beast of a thing we call PHP aahhhahahahah,,,,,,

Basically, user clicks the thumb and it stores the click either into a txt file, arrary, or mysql database so the results will stick FOREVER,,,

If anyone needs me to clarify my wants please tell me, running on fumes, but i promise if yall gimme something to work with i will blow your socks off with insanity.

Please lol… I think this is a begging thread lol… none-the-less, i need the assistance of the css-tricks counsel.

I love every one of you true professionals, green, white, black, brown, or grAY, GAY or straight i dont care. i love you al.

Time for sleep, when i arise from my slumber i only hope the counsil of the css-tricks gods and goddesses have bestowed upon me a light in which will be taken to the bowels of hell, coding all along the way..

Goodnight ( @ Y @ )

JohnMotylJr
    Participant

@kgscott284, I greatly appreciate the hook up mate. Im kind of embarrassed about my original post lol, i was quite tired and really out of it. But i looked at your code, slightly modified it built up a database and works just great.

Thanks again for taking out your time to help man, another reason why css-tricks has the best web audience.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.