Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Solution for Footer Css Styling Error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LogicRecruiters
    Participant

My footer is not lapping after the div before it when I switch to mobile view, it looks akward. Please I’d appreciate pefect solution.

Here is the sample of my code;

[MOD EDIT – Extensive Code Dump removed.]

As this is a repost – Please refer to the earlier question.

Beverleyh
    Participant

Sorry – We can’t tell much from an HTML dump. We need to see the associated CSS to understand the behaviour.

The amount of HTML posted will likely put many folks off, so try creating a reduced demo that illustrates the problem. Strip it down so you’re giving just enough HTML and CSS to show us the undesirable behaviour.

I’d appreciate pefect solution.

We can certainly offer suggestions, but it is a little unclear what your expectations are in posting here. Please be aware that we are not here to write your code for you. We can suggest possible solutions based on your code but if you’re looking for someone to fix things on your behalf, it might be more appropriate to hire somebody. We’ll know more once we see your demo.

Beverleyh
    Participant

Is this the same issue? https://css-tricks.com/forums/topic/solution-for-footer-css-styling-error-2/

Looks like we’re still waiting on that reduced demo.

Paulie_D

Indeed…closing accordingly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Solution for Footer Css Styling Error’ is closed to new replies.