Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Software for gathering client feedback and amends in-browser?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Approach
    Participant

Can anyone recommend some software, or an app, for collaboratively annotating a website in the browser? This would be for gathering feedback from team members and clients whilst a website is being developed.

The ideal software I have in mind would offer the following functions:

— Adobe Acrobat-style commenting: Place sticky notes anywhere on the page, draw lines, highlight text, etc.

— These comments would be clearly labelled with the person’s name who wrote them, and even better still, some technical information about their setup (browser, OS, etc.)

— Preferably it doesn’t require each team member to have to go through a lengthy sign-up process to use the software, or worse, pay for the service. (I don’t mean the service should be free necessarily – as a developer I’d be happy to subscribe for a service like this).

Thank you, and looking forward to your responses!

steeben
    Participant

A bit late on this one….but if you haven’t tried invisionapp.com, give it a whirl. We’ve been using it for a while and it’s very good for what you’re trying to accomplish.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.