Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Smooth page transitions and lazy-load content on scroll

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    grimski
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m looking for a jQuery plug-in that will fade-in all content on a page as it comes into view. I was wondering if anyone can recommend anything?

I’m familiar with plug-ins like wow.js but you need to add classes to every element you want to fade/animate as it comes into view. I was wondering if there’s a more ‘global’ way of doing this?

I’ve stumbled upon this plug-in called ‘scrollreveal’, does anyone have any experience with this and would recommend it or point me in the right direction of a suitable approach?

ScrollReveal: https://github.com/jlmakes/scrollreveal

Not directly related to this but I’m also after a smooth page transition so when you navigate to a new page it will fade from one to the other. I’ve seen this plenty but again I can’t find a decent plug-in. I’ve seen a few when the page changes a bar animates at the top of the browser window from one side to the other acting as a preloader. It has to be a plug-in …I just can’t find it!

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.