Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Slider Plug-in Slight Modification Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m using a slider plug-in called SlideJs and its working really well so far. I just have one small problem with it. When you re-size the browser window, The panels height changes. This was purposely done by the developers for responsiveness but i dont want that. Its as if they were only meant to slide images. How do i disable the vertical re-size but keep the width for responsiveness? Heres the site. http://reallycoolstuff.net/PROJECTS/official/ Resize the browser window and see how the panels shrink vertically. I even tried min-height and nothing :P

mready2play

i looked at it and this seems to fix it, you have to apply min-height to both container as well as control.

.slidesjs-container {
    min-height: 720px;
    }

.slidesjs-control {
    min-height: 720px;
    }

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mready2play Thanks, works great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I now have another problem with the same plug-in. If you first visit the website, then re-size the browser and click on one of the header tabs, then go back by clicking the blue arrow and try sliding the divs by pressing the buttons, you can see that the divs now slide out of sync and sort of skip the animation a bit and dont move at the right position. Any idea how i can fix this? maybe using initialize() to re-load the slider?

mready2play

sry i don’t know anything about it :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.