Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Slider Images showing up small during cycle.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tannercampbell
    Participant

Hey guys.

http://shorelinefg.net

The slider, during it’s cycle, seems to be loading the images at only thumbnail size and aligned to the top left corner. This only happens in IE8 … I’ve done everything I can think of to alleviate this issue but am having no lock. The problem is compounded by the fact that the problems *seems* to be sporadic. Can anyone suggest a solution to this dilemma?

Thanks very much.

Tanner Campbell

Capt Otis

IE7 shows the first image for a second, then disappears and displays a white box. Where did you get that, and can you give me the javascript rather than me tearing apart your site to get it? Thanks.

Capt Otis

Their example works in IE7, so I would try to copy one of their examples to your site and see if that works, exactly as they have it. If it doesn’t, then something on your site is interfering. If it works fine, begin to tweek things to what you want. Check that it works after every few changes.

Not exactly the most promising answer, but it should work. If you run into any problems, let us know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.