Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Site Transferred Into WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CoolAsCarlito
    Participant

I had an this same site that I transferred over to WordPress and would like someone to look through it as much as they can and tell me if they think I should do anything to improve it? I’m referring to any layout issues or styling that would look better a different way. Thank you for any who take time out to do this. -Jeff

kansasoutlawwrestling.com

CoolAsCarlito
    Participant

Any suggestions?

EhhWhat

cool design, i like it.

add a title tag to your page
    i would indent the text in the 3 colums at the middle of the homepage, at the moment the text is pushed right up against each column
    the big image of the left looks really bad, looks just like a stretched version of the smaller skulls on the page

other than that, good job.

Eclipse

I would take another good look at the navigation. When i leave a dropdown upwards it will keep showing until i leave it downwards (in FF). It might as well be a good idea to add hover states to the navigation.

I would capitalize the first lower column (headlines) just like the 2nd and 3rd columns.

And lose some skulls as there are five of the same on one page, and align your columns as was said above.

I like the design though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.