Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Site Critique

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tannercampbell
    Participant

Hey guys. Recently I started working for an outsourcing techsupport company called SupportSpace … as a way to market myself and a handful of others I’ve been dicking around with the idea of a DBA called “After Hours IT” … the idea is that we start our day at 6pm and work till 3am hence, we are available after everyone else is closed.

Still working on it, but I wanted to get some input. The layout, the logo, the color scheme, just some general suggestions and criticism. For the moment it’s in a folder on my personal domain so, ignore that part :). Thanks.

http://how-do-i-find-peace.com/ahit

Also the “our technicians” and “our blog” pages do not work – haven’t gotten there yet. Any suggestions as far as design, SEO, layout, flow, just really anything you have to say, please do :)

TheDoc

I think you’ve got the structure down, and most of the elements in place – just needs polishing up. Some things need a little more room to breathe, details details, etc.

chrisburton
    Participant

The background clashes with the banner color. If you think about it, having social media on the sidebar and the footer as they’re so close is sort of redundant. This needs works as you’re already aware. I think you just need a little inspiration, search around on the web.

pmck

I like it, Maybe a bit of feedback when scrolling over the navigation bar? maybe a highlight?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.