Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Site Almost Complete

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    james.davis

Thanks guys for all the feedback so far. Here is the lastest update please tell me what you think. I have to finish the footer and a few other pages and I will be done.

http://www.nucm.org

mshort

Looking good james.

I think it’d look a little better if the nav bar’s background spanned as wade as the header, but other than that it looks fantastic :-)

Edwin

A couple of weeks later since I saw it the last time. It’s improved again. It’s getting better and better. Are you sure you want the font purple too? I think you should watch out for making it not too purple…

cssgirl
    Participant

I like the orange and purple combo. Nice!

The font on the right on my home LCD monitor looks too small and thin and I can’t read it well :( And the marquee at the top of the content is going really fast. I can’t even read what it says.

I really like the nav and the dropdown. Looks really excellent. Only thing is when I hover over a nav item it doesn’t look like your whole background image is showing (looks like left rounded corner is cut off, although if you meant for it to look like that I apologize ;) ). Also, upon hovering the links "jump" because of your change in padding size (I think it’s padding. I’m exhausted so I’m having trouble telling if it’s the padding or if you’ve bolded the font on hover). Point is, that the top links in the purple bar are "jumping" on hover.

I just love that orange ;)

james.davis

Thanks guys for your input it is greatly appreciated. Sometimes I think that this web designing thing is maybe too much!

– I believe I fxed the Announcements issue. I extended my page wrap.

– The purple text is not my choice. That is what the customer wants so I leave it alone. They "love" purple!

– The nav menu I took away the submenu. The customer did not want it. They rather have the boxes like Announcements on the main page. Thank you and yes I love the gold header as well. I just wish I had more knowledge because I believe I can do more with the site.

Again thanks everyone for your input. Please whatever suggestions you have I am willing to learn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.