Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Single Column to Multi-column dropdown

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JacobRyan
    Participant

I have a dropdown menu that was done in CSS, the first level that comes down “Abrasives” and anything that follows will be a single column. For the fly-outs containing all the other information I’d like to be able to adjust the width to split the links into multiple columns.

I put my code into a JSFiddle located at http://jsfiddle.net/EzXzM/ I was hoping you fine folks could help me as I’ve banged my head quite extensively trying to figure this out. Thanks!

JacobRyan
    Participant

Sorry for the delay, been under the weather the past few days. Thanks for the help. @jurotek your solution seems most of the way there, the only thing I need to achieve now is making “Abrasives, Category, Category, Category” be hidden and dropdown from something that says “Shop All Products” much like the original sample I provided. I’ll still work and try to adapt this solution but if you have any advice as to making it dropdown like the original and then flyout to multiple categories would be great.

JacobRyan
    Participant

@jurotek that’s essentially what I’m looking for, I just need to have it activate via hover and stay active until the person moves off the dropdown instead of being revealed or hidden via a click. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.