Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End sent.php folder

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello I have a sent.php that I have mad it works when place it in main directory/local but would like it to have own folder in my theme.

I know when having images in css for example you go (‘../images/test.png’) not to sure how to action the sent.php

this this my idea where would like it to go

catalog/view/theme/theme01/footermail

footermail is folder

__
    Participant

> I know when having images in css for example you go (‘../images/test.png’) not to sure how to action the sent.php

If you are asking if you can use relative URLs in a form’s `action` attribute, the answer is **yes**.

e.g.,

If that’s not your question, please explain what it is you’re trying figure out. I’m not sure if I understood your post completely.

Am getting error

Not Found

The requested URL /theme01/mailfooter/sent.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i have tried action=”theme01/mailfooter/sent.php”> also action=”../mailfooter/sent.php”> and action=”../theme01/mailfooter/sent.php”>

For some reason only works on main local. action=”sent.php”>

__
    Participant

well, I can’t tell you the correct path; I don’t know it. you’d have to tell me.

What are the complete URLs to the page the form is on, and to your `sent.php` file?

I got it working i need to do stuff like this

For the test website

For Main Local

__
    Participant

Is this the same problem? Or are you now asking about how to direct a form to different handlers depending on if it is the “test” site?

no just saying got it working that way

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.