Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript seeking autoslider help – trying to remove tabs, start button

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings everyone! I’m very new to CSS and JS, but am awed by the possibilities. Lately I was trying to modify the fantastic autoslider – to remove the lower tabs and start/stop button. I’ve been trying for a few hours now, without luck. The page is a messy hodgepodge of experimenting right now: http://thecenterforcounselingarts.com/index_newslideshow.html

If anyone can lend a hand, I’d be deeply grateful.

Very best,

RT

Hi Mottie! Many many thanks! I looked through the wiki, and set the buildnavigation to false – that took care of the tabs, but I still have that pesky start/stop button. Removing the autoplay does indeed remove the button, but I’d still like the slideshow to start automatically – just without that button. If you have any other ideas, would you let me know?
    A thousand thanks for the help and time,
    RT

Mottie! You are kindness personified! It worked perfectly, and looks very very cool… I can’t thank you enough.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.