Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Search Form with Parameters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    realph
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m trying to mess around with a project at the moment, it links to back to a piece of Real Estate software via XML. The information below is what I’ve been given.

Quote:
    Searching
    Returning the live XML property data is achieved by submitting a standard HTTP POST request to the dezrez servers. The dezrez servers will produce an XML document of search results based on the search criteria included in the POST request and return it.

Submitting a Search
    The list of properties which is returned in the XML document is produced based on the search criteria passed to the dezrez server in a HTTP POST request. The HTTP POST should be sent to the following URL:
    http://data.dezrez.com/Search.ASP?WCI=results

They’ve also included some PARAMETERS and VALUES to put in this search form. How would I go about creating a search form how it’s described above where I’m able to enter parameters and values?

Thanks in advance, any help would be appreciated!

realph
    Participant
    "TT_Mark" wrote:
    Well I’m guessing you’ve been given a list of search parameters that the user can enter search terms for, like price, area, estate agent etc?

They’ve given me these parameters:
    [attachment=0]Screen shot 2010-03-17 at 17.18.39.png[/attachment]
    Could you kindly show me how to markup a simple form using maybe two of these parameters with the action?

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.