Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Scroll or Lightbox when mobile/responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel_swe

Hello!

I’m new here to this forum but I have been for a very long time reading it, and it was Chris Coyier that, through his videos, taught me WordPress, so thanks to that. But I don’t know if this is the right place to post my question. This maybe is a forum for techniques such as html, css and so on… but my question is:

THE QUESTION:

I’m building a responsive site which is going to contain image galleries that is going to be seen both in computer browser and in smartphone browser.

Which is more user friendly when talking about displaying the images in a smartphone? Using some kind of lightbox to display each image, maybe with a touch screen slide? OR: Displaying the images each after another with 100% width in the smartphone browser?

Please help me, how to display the images in smartphone, to make it user friendly?

Thanks in advance

/Daniel

Kitty

Hi Daniel,

I am facing the same problem. I find a mobile friendly lightbox jquery plugin in a long time but didn’t find a perfect one. There are many this kindly of plugins but they are not what I want. Do you have answer now?

Thanks.
    Kitty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.