Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Scroll bar issue – Need to hide content until a click.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    burtflaxton
    Participant

How would I hide that bit of content that pops up to the far right– after an item is added to the cart? I am trying to get the “view item list” to show the content in the middle of the page. The only way I can achieve this is by having the content fall waaaaay out to the right when an item is added and then moving it to the center of the page when the “view item list” is clicked.

Ideally, I would want this info hidden until the “view item list” is clicked, but I cannot seem to find a solution.

http://turbodieselpower.com/s-b-dry-cold-air-intake-kit-07-5-6-7l-cummins-75-5043d.html

-Travis

burtflaxton
    Participant

I have been able to successfully hide the info, but if I get it hidden I am unable to then have it pop back up when the “view item list” link is clicked.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

You could just give it a “display:none” as a style by default and change it in when you need…

Or have it insert the div after everything – so it is after the wrap and just in the body tag – right at the end.

Then give it a property of something like right:-300px; or whatever it’s width is – this should hide it off the page until you need it.

(Oh and btw – I still see the item and my page wants to scroll right to see it – so I would do the above tbh…)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.