Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Safari 7 showing black background before loading image

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shilpi
    Participant

can anyone help please. i have a div with background image. but safari shows background color as black before loading background image. i wonder i have not given any background color to my div. i have also tried giving background color as transparent but does not work.

Paulie_D

We’d need to see it for ourselves.

Do you have a link?

shilpi
    Participant

http://www.gurumaa.com/

i m facing this problem in safari 7. before loading home page banner’s background image it shows black color.

Paulie_D

Can’t test S7 unfortunately, Windows only here.

alexmccabe
    Participant

Tested with the latest version of OSX and Safari, and I don’t see a black image behind the main page image.

shilpi
    Participant

i have Mac osx: 10.9.1 and safari Version 7.0.1 (9537.73.11) in which this problem exists. this is not machine raleted problem because i have tested in other machines with this version. i m unable to find any cause. if anyone can help please check this.

Paulie_D

As this is clearly an OS/Browser issue I will move it to ‘Other Discussions’.

Other than giving the image a white background I can’t think that this can be solved by CSS.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.