Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Responsive paragraph

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    catfood

Hiya

Just dipping my toes into CSS (company recently fired our F.E.D. so it’s fallen to me to pick up the can) so pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject.

One thing i want to achieve is a responsive paragraph that lives within a div that aligns an image to the right at higher resolutions, but snaps the same image to the top at lower resolutions.

If someone could point me in the right direction i would be most appreciative.

cheers

Noob McNoobikins

Paulie_D
    catfood

Yes. Like that.

Let me see if i can get that to work.

Thanks for your swift replies!

hit me up if you need your cars washed/dogs walked/enemies crushed.

catfood

right. I am actually trying to get this to work within the famous flexslider (http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/) and it doesn’t want to know about it.

what am i missing?

Paulie_D

Got some code or a live link?

We can’t work in the dark you know.

catfood

eish i was afraid you’d say that – i only have it on my desktop atm. i”ve been tearing my hair out looking for an example that someone else has done – you’d think it would be an obvious usage of the slider – but to no avail. let me keep on scratching around.

cheers

Paulie_D

Code pen might help. However you might want to start a new thread since this one is solved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.