Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Responsive menu not working on ipad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nponnen
    Participant

Hi

i am facing issue for one site running on ipad. when screen resizes for ipad that time normal menu changed to toggle menu. only one button with bottom faced arrow will represent whole menu, if i click the menu then remaining menu will be displayed. but not happening on ipad. for ipod its working fine.

(function(e,t,n){“use strict”;var r={index:0,initialized:!1},i={init:function(n){return this.each(function(){r=e.extend(r,n),r.$w=e(t),r.$topbar=e(“nav.top-bar”),r.$section=r.$topbar.find(“section”),r.$titlebar=r.$topbar.children(“ul:first”);var s=e(“

“).appendTo(“body”);r.breakPoint=s.width(),s.remove(),r.initialized||(i.assemble(),r.initialized=!0),r.height||i.largestUL(),r.$topbar.parent().hasClass(“fixed”)&&e(“body”).css(“padding-top”,r.$topbar.outerHeight()),e(“.top-bar .toggle-topbar”).off(“click.fndtn”).on(“click.fndtn”,function(e){e.preventDefault(),i.breakpoint()&&(r.$topbar.toggleClass(“expanded”),r.$topbar.css(“min-height”,””)),r.$topbar.hasClass(“expanded”)||(r.$section.css({left:”0%”}),r.$section.find(“>.name”).css({left:”100%”}),r.$section.find(“li.moved”).removeClass(“moved”),r.index=0)}),e(“.top-bar .has-dropdown>a”).off(“click.fndtn”).on(“click.fndtn”,function(t){(Modernizr.touch||i.breakpoint())&&t.preventDefault();if(i.breakpoint()){var n=e(this),s=n.closest(“li”);r.index+=1,s.addClass(“moved”),r.$section.css({left:-(100*r.index)+”%”}),r.$section.find(“>.name”).css({left:100*r.index+”%”}),n.siblings(“ul”).height(r.height+r.$titlebar.outerHeight(!0)),r.$topbar.css(“min-height”,r.height+r.$titlebar.outerHeight(!0)*2)}}),e(t).on(“resize.fndtn.topbar”,function(){i.breakpoint()||r.$topbar.css(“min-height”,””)}),e(“.top-bar .has-dropdown .back”).off(“click.fndtn”).on(“click.fndtn”,function(t){t.preventDefault();var n=e(this),i=n.closest(“li.moved”),s=i.parent();r.index-=1,r.$section.css({left:-(100*r.index)+”%”}),r.$section.find(“>.name”).css({left:100*r.index+”%”}),r.index===0&&r.$topbar.css(“min-height”,0),setTimeout(function(){i.removeClass(“moved”)},300)})})},breakpoint:function(){return r.$w.width()a”).each(function(){var t=e(this),n=t.siblings(“.dropdown”),r=e(‘

• ‘);r.find(“h5>a”).html(t.html()),n.prepend(r)}),r.$section.appendTo(r.$topbar)},largestUL:function(){var t=r.$topbar.find(“section ul ul”),n=t.first(),i=0;t.each(function(){e(this).children(“li”).length>n.children(“li”).length&&(n=e(this))}),n.children(“li”).each(function(){i+=e(this).outerHeight(!0)}),r.height=i}};e.fn.foundationTopBar=function(t){if(i[t])return i[t].apply(this,Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1));if(typeof t==”object”||!t)return i.init.apply(this,arguments);e.error(“Method “+t+” does not exist on jQuery.foundationTopBar”)};if(e(“.sticky”).length>0){var s=e(“.sticky”).length?e(“.sticky”).offset().top:0,o=e(t);o.scroll(function(){o.scrollTop()>=s?e(“.sticky”).addClass(“fixed”):o.scrollTop()

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.